5.06.2014

J.Crew Factory Jewel Collar Oxford Shell and Botanical Bird Print Skirt


Top (J.Crew Factory)
Skirt (J.Crew Factory)
Clutch (J.Crew)

I really like the textures, colors, and prints on this outfit. The pouch and shoes are still available online, and the top and skirt pop-back almost daily in the Factory sale section (that's how I got the top).

I'm waiting for the shoes (see below) to ship. I didn't pay attention to them until I was looking for a pair of strappy black sandals for spring/summer recently. If your size is gone, watch for regular pop-backs on the website.  I especially like the flats with this outfit because they add just a little edge to keep it from looking too sweet.  



Factory jewel collar oxford shell 
Factory botanical bird print skirt (also pants and shorts)
Large pouch with leather trim
Audrey ballet flats 

The large black and white print leather trim pouch is an accessory that you'll see with a lot of my outfits this spring. The smaller size of this pouch is sold out, but I actually prefer the larger version because I can fit my laptop in it.