5.08.2014

J.Crew Side-Slit Soft Pencil Skirt Outfit


An off-white skirt was at the top of my spring and summer wishlist this year. And guess where I found exactly what I was looking for? At J.Crew of course. ;) If you dislike poly, then this skirt isn't for you. But if you're looking for a skirt that's washable, well made, looks chic and feels super comfortable to wear, then you should definitely give it a try.

It's available in 3 colors online (the 4th color is sold out already). The skirt is fully lined and I don't find it to be too sheer. I took my regular J.Crew pencil skirt size in this one. Unlike the colorblock version, this skirt does not have pockets, and the waistband has a half elastic/zipper close back. 

Merino tipped side panel sweater
Side slit soft pencil skirt
Large leather trim pouch

The side slits aren't too high and keep the skirt from looking matronly. I'm planning to get one in black too because I really like the longer length and overall design of this closet workhorse.