5.04.2014

Prints I Really Like - J.Crew Large Leather Trim Pouch and Factory Printed Button-down Shirt


Factory printed button-down shirt in silk and cotton
Large leather trim pouch is similar to the Convertible stationery clutch in raffia
Slingback pumps (old J.Crew)

I plan to wear this combination with my white Toothpick jeans and slim boyfriend jeans.

I decided it was time to shake off the cold and try a few J.Crew goodies that will transition into summer outfits. The silk-cotton button-down top and leather trim pouch turned out to be keepers. I love the color and print of the top. It also goes well with the clutch AND my old J.Crew slingback pumps in a funny green that J.Crew called light chartreuse. The dimensions and durable material of this pouch/clutch work better for me than the smaller Stationery clutch, and the black and white pattern makes it an effortless print mixer.