6.10.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Back-Zip Colorblock Sweatshirt

Back-zip colorblock sweatshirt (J.Crew)
Sidewalk skimmer in python print (Madewell) 
Skinny cargo pants (old J.Crew)
Timex for J.Crew watch

This sweatshirt has been lingering in the sale section for the longest time. The price is definitely right, it's well made, comfortable, and doesn't look like your average sweatshirt. Actually, I'm a little surprised it hasn't sold out yet in this color combination. 

Sizing has been all over the place for me with sweatshirts. Sometimes I want a looser fit and go with a medium, but this one is generously cut. I'm wearing a size small and it's still roomy. I was tempted to exchange it for extra-small but decided to just keep it in case I want to layer it over a shirt in the fall. 


The neutral colors and the style of this top work well with casual bottoms. I also saw it paired with a pencil skirt in the recent J.Crew Style Guide.