6.26.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Linen Cubist Print Tee, Factory Tiered Lace Tank

Linen cubist print tee 
Belt (J.Crew, old)
Bracelet (J.Crew, old)
Toothpick jean in ecru
Purse (J.Crew, old)
Quorra ballet flats
Fur baby (recently adopted), one of a kind :)

Coral red or pink, off-white, and khaki is one of my favorite summer outfit color combinations. There are so many no-fail ways to combine these colors, sometimes even in one item, like the Linen cubist print tee.

These are a couple of outfits that I wore last week. I own the Tiered lace tank in two colors and have nothing but good things to say about the fit and easy care of this top. The Crystal sunburst cuff bracelet is another Factory favorite this season.

Tiered lace tank
Crystal sunburst cuff bracelet
Toothpick jean in ecru
Madewell sidewalk skimmer
Crossbody purse

As always, thank you for visiting my blog! I'll be back soon with more outfit posts and new items from J.Crew and other retailers on my summer shopping list.