6.19.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Lucie Printed Fabric Slingback Flats

Lucie printed fabric slingback flats in leopard white canvas

I'm a couple of days behind with posting outfits and a few items that I got recently. One was this pair of the Lucie printed fabric slingback flat. I saw this shoe styled with an outfit on J.Crew's website at the beginning of spring and kept my fingers crossed that it would go on sale before my size disappeared.

Drapey crepe tank in navy
Andie chino in fatigue (tall size)
Lucie printed fabric slingback flats
Tote (J.Crew, old)
Link bracelet (J.Crew, old)

I'm a big fan of leopard print and this version adds a lot of impact to summer outfits in white or black, and plain basics like the navy, tan and fatigue colors I'm wearing. It also comes in a ballet flatloafer, and a baseball cap.