2.20.2016

Outfit Post - Floral


J.Crew's Firework floral print is still one of my favorite wear it year-round florals (I have the top and shorts in this print too). Today I'm wearing the pants with a black turtleneck, leather jacket, and heels for date night. 

A luxe similar in silk/wool, the Collection Patio pant in vibrant wildflower, is currently on sale at J.Crew. 

  
Shop The Look (or similar)


Jacket - similar here, another option here.
Turtleneck sweater - similar here, and here.
Pants - similar here, more options here, and here.
Heels - similar here, another option here.




1 comment:

  1. I regret not getting anything in this print last year! Maybe they'll bring it back? Because I obviously need even more reasons to shop at J. Crew. ;)

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete