3.31.2009

Catching Up - J. Crew Style


I've been busy since the weekend and didn't have a chance to post on my blog for a few days.

Here's what I'm wearing today: 
J.Crew Merino Lea Cardigan in melon
J.Crew Hammered silk tank
J.Crew Claire pants in British khaki
J.Crew Selena Irridescent ballet flats in guava
J.Crew Taj Mahal crystal ball necklace


Yesterday I wore one of my favorite pieces from 2008, the Golden Roses pencil skirt, with a dark grey Boatneck painter tee and a couple of J.Crew necklaces. My ballet flats were dark grey with yellow piping trim.

I also managed to get a few of my sought after items in Final Sale over the past week from J. Crew. They are the Double Serge Pencil Skirt in Bronzed Ochre, the Cashmere Argyle Vest with the bow tie closure, a Cotton Candace jacket in navy, and the Chiffon Pleated Cardigan in putty. Classic and versatile pieces that will be in my closet for many seasons.