3.04.2009

J.Crew Primrose Garden Bracelet, Ringspun Cotton Rosette Tee


I wanted to do a quick post about a few items I received today from J. Crew. The Skinny silk paisley belt in aqua, Ringspun cotton rosette tee in shell and natural, and the City-fit stretch chino Claire pant in British kakhi, and the Primrose garden bracelet (above).


I blogged about the Rinspun cotton rosette tee before, but had to return it because some of the stitches along the hem were missing. I also sized up to a small from the x-small in this top. Fortunately, there are no visible holes or missed stitches on these tops.

I'm glad I sized up in this tee. It seems to be less sheer and the fit is better overall. I agree with other bloggers who mentioned that top adds a bit of visual weight to the midsection because of the raised chiffon rosettes.

I'm also wearing City-fit stretch chino Claire pants in British kakhi. The pants are a size 2 and feel a bit loose in the waist and hip.

Ringspun Cotton Rosette Tee in Natural:


Garden Bracelet clasp detail.


The last item I received is the Skinny silk paisley belt. This pattern is also available in ballet flats which sold out almost right away in my size!


I took a photo of the belt to show how it matches a tropical aqua color Perfect-fit tee.