3.02.2009

Spring Things - 4 Inspired Outfits Featuring J.Crew Snow Leopard cardigan, Thompson Tote, Cotton Cricket Cardigan, Printed Lattice Cami

Spring Things - Outfit 1
In this set I paired the warm blush CafĂ© capris with the Snow-leopard cardigan and Scoopneck soft tee in tea rose. I have all the pieces in this set.

Spring Things - Outfit 2
Here`s the Cotton cricket cardigan with a Perfect-fit tee in tea rose and the City-fit stretch chino Claire pant in British tan. The Metallic uptown tote and Flora slingbacks echo the gold of the cardigan buttons. I have all the items in this set except the cardigan, which is on its way.
Spring Things - Outfit 3
This set features the new Spiral washed favorite tank in tea rose, Overdyed cropped matchstick jean in almond. Jeans and tank are also on the way. The spiral tank may be a nice change from the recent fraying chiffon detailed tops.

Spring Things - Outfit 4
In the last set features the Printed lattice cami, City-fit stretch chino Claire pant, Short-sleeve cotton cardigan in tea rose, and options for two different shoes with the metallic guava Thompson tote.

I'm drawn to the printed lattice cami because the colors around the neckline remind me of a dress I had and loved when I was very young. I hope this top works in real life.

Once I have all the pieces, I'll take photos of the outfits and post them here.