4.14.2009

J.Crew Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jeans and Pretty Bracelets


Ankle stretch toothpick jean in twilight wash 
Silk-linen V-neck sweater 

These are the new toothpick cut from J.Crew. They remind me of the cigarette pants that Audrey Hepburn wore. I took size 28 in these. I like the skinny shape and think they will be great for spring with heels or flats, and I can also wear them in the winter tucked into boots.


I'm also wearing the Silk Linen V-neck sweater in fresh mint. Fit is true to size. The knit is quite thin and somewhat sheer so I layered it over a tank top.  J.Crew fan blogger Heidi, did a great review about this sweater on her blog here.

 Enamel floral bangle 

The colors on the floral bangle are so pretty in real life. It's designed to go with all the J.Crew spring/summer colors.