6.07.2009

J.Crew Sorbet Stripe Cardigan Outfit


Do you ever like a new addition to your wardrobe so much that you end up wearing it several days in a row? I did, with J.Crew's Sorbet stripe cardigan.Yesterday I wore it with a lavender colored Perfect fit tank, cropped white Matchstick jeans, silver metallic Capri sandals and the sparkly Chandelier bracelet.

Today I'm wearing it with cropped vintage fade Matchstick jeans, a scoop-neck tee in fresh melon, Cate sling-back flats in dusk (grey) and layered necklaces, and J.Crew's Jamie bag from last winter.

This cardigan is lightweight and soft. The knit is a bit sheer and the sizing runs true to size to small. I'm wearing a small and it's quite fitted when buttoned up. You may want to size up if you're looking for a looser fit in this style. I like the orchid-pewter colorway because it works with so many of the pastel colors from this season ie. lavender, melon, crisp celery, stone.