9.06.2009

J.Crew Metropolitan Suede Ankle Boots, Plus an OOTD


These are J.Crew's Metropolitan Suede Ankle boots in the birch color. They run one-half to a full size larger than my regular J.Crew shoe size. 

They feature a hidden platform and a classic almond-shaped toe. Unfortunately, the soles don't have any traction. I think J.Crew really needs to make the soles of their boots, flats, and heels less slippery.

These ankle boots aren't meant for long walks, but they feature a classic shape that works with casual and dressy outfits.

___________________________________


It's been a while since I posted an outfit of the day picture. Here's what I'm wearing today. My favorite goes-with-everything J.Crew metallic tote, the ripstop utility pants and ballet flats.


Outfit of the day
Top: J.Crew perfect-fit long sleeve tee
Pants: J.Crew ripstop utility pant
Shoes: J.Crew
Bag: J.Crew
Bracelets: J.Crew and Aldo