10.30.2009

Today I'm wearing Banana Republic, J.Crew & Gap!



Outfit details: 
Top: Banana Republic
Belt: Gap
Scarf: J.Crew
Jeans: J.Crew
Boots: J.Crew Rivington Kitten heel boots
Necklace: J.Crew

A day when I'm not wearing head to toe J.Crew doesn't happen very often!

Tomorrow is Halloween. Are you wearing a costume? These are some fun Halloween sites I came across this week that I wanted to share - for the kid in all of us. They're also a great way to pass the time while you're waiting for trick-or-treaters tomorrow night!

______________________________________


Halloween Mountain's Graveyard Golf I'm addicted to this Halloween themed mini golf game. The Memory/matching game and Hangman are also fun on this website.

Primary Games is another good website for online Halloween games. My favorites here are:
Halloween Tripeaks is a spooky themed solitaire game.
Witchmart is a timed, interactive potion recipe game - this is quite fun for those who like to cook!|
Slingoween is a multi level spooky candy grab themed game
Spooky Switcheroo is also kind of addictive. The object is to arrange 3 or more of the same kind of spooky objects in a row.

Of course Halloween wouldn't be complete without a haunted house or two. I think these are real treats.
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream website Halloween fun (a must see), and Garfields Scary Scavenger Hunt.