11.02.2009

J.Crew Crinkled Cotton Perfect Shirt, Tiered Vintage Fleur Top and Pleated Paulette Top


Today I wore J.Crew's Crinkled cotton perfect shirt in pale wisteria. I think I finally got the hang of how to wear this shirt. Layered over a graphic t-shirt. The fit on this top is roomy enough to easily layer over a tee. Like the Hammered metal skirt, this top is supposed to look like it`s creased. It`s easy to 'refresh' the skirt or this top by twisting it up like a rope. 

These tops will probably flatter some figures better than others. I adore them and recommend giving them a try if you like them. 


First, the lovely Tiered vintage fleur top from J.Crew. Swoonworthy! Fit is true to size. This top has a side zipper. The material is designed to look wrinkled. 


This is the Pleated Paulette top from J.Crew. It is a beautiful top in real life. The material is a heavy silk tafetta that holds the tiers and pleats well. Fit is true to size. The buttons are a bit tricky so I found that just  undoing the top 2 or 3 makes it easy to slip on like a t-shirt. It is a dressy top if worn with a black skirt or dress pants. I prefer to dress it down with a pair of jeans and heels.