3.28.2010

For The Love of Color!



After spending much of the week in neutrals of grey, black, white and beige, like my outfit above, a pretty color is just what was needed from J.Crew. Hello Infinity necklace!


I wanted this necklace from the very first time I saw it online and in the catalog. I patiently waited until it went on sale, and missed it because it sold out. Then I patiently waited again for it to pop-back in the sale section. Which it did, several times until I finally got it.

The soft shade of purple lends a beautiful accent color to neutral tees, shirts, and sweaters.


Above: Vintage silk scarf, Infinity necklace, Sherpa long hoodie, Super skinny satin belt, Perfect-fit tank, Cropped ripstop cargo pant and tip-toe posing Porto tumbled leather driving mocs.


Above: Crinkle cotton perfect shirt, Super skinny satin belt worn as a bracelet, Martina satin peep-toes (I adore these shoes but needed to size down)

I have one item on my wishlist from the new releases from J.Crew. Meet the Lace panel camisole a Collection piece that comes in two colors...