3.13.2010

Saturday Casual, Featuring J.Crew's Painted Bouquet Tee



I really wanted to add at least one outfit post this week but I wasn`t feeling well on Tuesday and stayed in pj's, and pj's aren't very interesting to post about.


I have too many J.Crew graphic tees already, but I couldn't resist this Painted bouquet tee. The raw edge neckline makes it very casual. I added a knit scarf from Forever 21 to bring out the coral pink color in the top. My sweater is the bling button cardigan. I like how the floral design was placed to peek out from under a crew-neckline. I'm wearing the tee in size small.



And a thank you...


I also wanted to extend a special thank you to Diana of the One Crafty Fox blog. She gave me an award last Sunday. I was very touched by your award Diana. It was thoughtful, personal, and presented in a lovely and unique way. Thank you so much! :)