4.22.2010

J.Crew Coralie Cami In Real Life...



J.Crew fans, including myself, were in for a treat this morning with the arrival of new spring and summer items on the website. One of the recent new releases that I was coveting is also featured in the May 2010 catalog. I love this image because it captures the style of the Coralie cami so well as the floaty confection of a top that it is. I also like the idea of accessorizing it with pearls. So pretty!


Photo credit - J.Crew May 2010 catalogue

I ordered the Coralie top in the white sand color. The material is a fluttery and delicate silk so it's a great spring and summer layering piece. The fit is true to size for me. This top has a side zipper and it's lined in front and back. It's still somewhat sheer in this color so plan to wear it under a jacket or cardigan at the office.