6.14.2010

Two Days of Styling


Yesterday's outfit was inspired from the color of the camisole. Sometimes that's all it takes to catch my eye. One item in a favorite color. Last year I got several pieces in a shade or red called Bistro orange, and this year J.Crew is offering a similar one called copper in their Silk camisole. I mixed old and new to copy this look. 

The cardi over cami look is cool with shorts or cropped jeans. And I love the way the Neon necklace pops against the color of the top alone, or with something like the Layered link necklace shown with the outfit. If I didn't already have a pair of similar wedge sandals that are too comfortable to replace, then my pick to complete the look would be the Caden Leather Cork Wedges, or thCleo Platform Sandals (in Sienna brown).


This is my Monday morning inspired outfit. My jacket and skirt are actually look-alikes, the jacket is from F21 and my silk dupioni skirt is older from J.Crew.