9.28.2010

Banana Republic Inspires An Outfit

Dress:  J.Crew
 Cardigan: Forever21
Belt: J.Crew
Bag: J.Crew
Booties: J.Crew
Tights: J.Crew
Bag and Scarf below: J.Crew

The Ruffle Carley dress has been hanging in my closet since last spring because the weather warmed up too quickly to wear it then. Fall is the perfect time to break out this fun dress again before winter arrives. I styled it a couple of different ways for this post.

Banana Republic recently featured an outfit with a similar Herringbone jacket and layered skirt. That's where I took the inspiration from for my outfit. My herringbone jacket is older but the classic shape makes it work year after year.


And putting it all together....



I layered a long-sleeve gray tee under the dress for more coverage and warmth, along with tights, ankle boots and a belt.



Mr. ABC is in Prague this week. He sent me a photo of Prague castle. Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe so I told him to take more photos while he's there. I'll share those here when I get them.