12.05.2010

J.Crew Ripstop Cargo Pants, Infinity Cardigan, Beaded Stamp Tee, and Metropolitan Suede Ankle Boots


This year I'm doing ALL my Christmas shopping online. No trips to the mall, no crowds, and no stress. For relaxing at home, nothing beats these ripstop cargo pants that I just got from J.Crew.

Outfit details:
Inifinity cardigan: J.Crew
Beaded stamp tee: J.Crew
Black Scarf: Forever21
Metallic vintage military belt: J.Crew
Ripstop cargo pants: J.Crew
Metropolitan suede ankle boots: J.Crew

It's hard to tell in my photo but the long cardigan I'm wearing above is not black. J.Crew calls it black pine. It's an unexpected neutral that's not quite black or green but something in between that works with many of my fall and winter tops. 


This is the cashmere Nola shawl collar sweater from J.Crew winter '08. I got this plush beauty on sale in three colors and I still wear them all.


The Metallic vintage military belt that I'm wearing is the perfect accessory with casual outfits.