10.31.2011

It's Time for Some Halloween Fun!


Outfit details:
Leopard print sweater: Forever21
Cropped leather flares: BCBG Max Azria
Pashmina scarf: old
Kitten heels: Talbots

Happy Halloween everyone! Since it is Halloween I thought it would be fun to wear an outfit that's a little on the wild side. I took the picture yesterday because I had to make sure the pants still fit after not wearing them for months. They do fit, whew!

I missed out on J.Crew's Leopard print Tippi sweater earlier in the season, so when I saw this one at Forever 21 I grabbed it thinking the pattern and colors were quite similar. This sweater is a thicker cotton and very comfortable. My pants are from BCBG Max Azria.

I may add this Halloween accessory to my outfit tonight as well...


Enjoy a safe and happy Halloween! :)