10.25.2011

Styling Ideas and Review - J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Royal Paisley


The Royal paisley No. 2 pencil skirt was one of the new arrivals on my wishlist from J.Crew.  The colors on the previous version of this skirt at the end of summer were navy and rust tones. This one features green and purple with yellow.


There are so many possibilities for styling this skirt that I could post outfits until you guys beg me to stop it!  I won't do that, but I will do at least one more outfit post with it this week.


I had a hard time finding a shade of purple, blue, or green in my closet that doesn't go with this skirt!


The fit is true to size so there's no need to size up with this one. The cotton/lycra is substantial. I think it can be worn all year if you don't mind adding tights for winter. Choose silky tights to minimize ride-up since the skirt is fully lined with cotton/lycra, not poly or acetate.

This print is also available in the pretty Talitha top



or the Perfect shirt 



or an iPhone case 



You can also check out more pictures of the pencil skirt on lovely Rynetta's blog here.