11.11.2011

The Late Night Shopper


Large hair calf tote

I got an email from Talbots late last night announcing a 30% off storewide sale with code THIRTY and free shipping on orders of $100 or more. So my little fingers eagerly clicked their way over to the Talbots website to check things out. I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of accessories from Talbots, and that's why I promptly ended up with a pair of low heeled pumps and the snow tiger print satchel bag that also matches this hat:

Hair calf leather hat

I think accessories really pull an outfit together and make even basic separates stand out. Here's just a few items I like for accessorizing an effortlessly chic outfit.


Turn Cuff Color Blocked gloves, also available in purple/green and crimson/pink combination


Another snow tiger print accessory, Hair calf driving mocs

also available in a patent leather



Leopard trouser socks



I love these Suede crepe sole platform penny loafers


Leopard scarf 


Leather station belt



Will you be checking out this Talbots sale? 


Have a great Friday afternoon everyone! :)