12.15.2011

Adrianna Buckle Pumps and Bellamy Suede Ankle Boots - Review and Pictures


 Adrianna leather buckle pumps: J.Crew
Tights: Forever 21

Since today is the last day of the JINGLE promotion at J.Crew, I wanted to do a quick post (mostly pictures) about the Adrianna buckle pumps and the Bellamy suede ankle boots.

The Adrianna buckle pumps are fab. They remind me of heels you see on runways.  These are a high heel, but they feel quite stable to walk on because of the straps. I adjusted each strap to fit one hole tighter, and it makes all the difference in how they look and feel on my feet. Fit is true to size and I prefer these with trouser socks or tights. BTW, it's hard to tell on my photos but the socks I'm wearing have a lacey pattern. ;)

The warm mushroom color goes perfectly with all those earthy J.Crew colors from last year. I have long toes and found the cut at the side front was a bit low (another reason why they work better with socks/tights for me), but the toebox is wide and doesn't cut into my foot or toes at all, and the pointy toe doesn't pinch.

I think these pumps are a great way to update almost anything in your closet now, and for spring.


The Bellamy suede ankle boots are available in 2 colors and a great deal right now if you get the 30% off discount and free shipping. I ordered a second pair in the burnt sienna color after I got these. Also available as the Bellamy leather ankle boots in 3 colors, if you prefer a smooth leather instead of suede. 

I think this is the 3rd year that J.Crew has brought back this heel shape and I keep falling for it. It's classic, chic, and elegant with casual pants or even a dress. Fit is true to size. The toe is slightly more pointed on this than previous styles (I like it even better now).

Did you get either of these styles? Do you have a boot or shoe on your wishlist from J.Crew right now?