1.19.2012

J.Crew Final Sale Keepers


Airy Wool Scarf, also watch for the Ashbury Wool Scarf

These are the regret-free goodies that I added to my closet from J.Crew's final sale section.


Face Nail Polish (3 pack)


Schoolboy blazer in velvet. I can't believe I waited so long to own it in this color! Even though it's velvet, I see myself wearing this color from September through early spring. 


Isla suede platform heels for spring. Fit is true to size and the heel strap doesn't slip down.


Fanfare jacket in felted wool (true to size), also the Blouson dress in polka dot (size 2 or 4 works for me depending on how much 'blouson' I want).


Tissue turtleneck tee in white (XS works better than small for me when I'm layering under a jacket or sweater). This is an essential piece for winter layering. Shown with the Lulu Frost for J.Crew pendant necklace.

I have 2 basic rules for shopping final sale: I try to only buy clothes that I've had a chance to try on before they hit final sale, and I call customer service for measurements and compare to similar styles that I already own.