2.08.2012

How It Looks IRL - Madewell Striped Circle Scarf and Joylight Pocket Pullover


Well it's finally time to try on the Madewell goodies that I just received. Styling Madewell is kind of like J.Crew's cousin is coming for a visit to my closet. :)


Here are the Circle scarf, Joylight pocket pullover and the Passenger clutch together. I think Madewell came up with a winner in this sweater and scarf combination. The colors are eyecatching (in a good way, I think) and the pieces are very comfortable. The scarf is woven, not a knit, and just the right weight for spring, fall, and cool summer evenings.


Joylight pocket pulloverStriped circle scarf
T
he suede passenger clutch



Another way I can wear the top and scarf combo, and later with cropped pants and shorts.

Are you feeling the Madewell yet? :)