4.13.2012

2 Sweaters 8 Ways - J.Crew Factory Stripe Shrunken Fisherman Sweater


J.Crew Factory has some crazy good deals online. Add to that, an extra 30% off SHOPNOW code that expires today (I think), and it's almost impossible not to splurge if you're a fan of the brand.


I planned to get J.Crew's Shrunken Fisherman Sweater or the Cotton Cable Sweater before I checked out the factory styles. Price won out and I got the factory fisherman that comes in both a striped and solid version.


And the last couple of outfit ideas are for the brilliant blue color. I can't get enough of the vibrant blue shades this year! They're so flattering and surprisingly versatile.


A quick side note - I did receive the Factory icon trench and Gamine coat. I'm giving both of them a thumbs up at the current price point (don't forget to use the discount code). I ordered size 4 and the fit is spot on BUT the shoulder is quite fitted on both styles (maybe moreso on the Gamine). If you have very wide shoulders these may not work for you, or you may need to size up.

14 comments:

  1. Hi ABC: Love your outfit ideas! Would love to see you rock them IRL when you receive your new pieces. Love your new blog design as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have also gone crazy with the byzantine blue this year and i wasnt even a big blue wearer(until now).i had to stop myself getting more in that color:).
    cant wait to see some IRL outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit combinations! The current sale is just too hard to pass up. I placed 2 orders before the Easter weekend and another one this week. Agree with you. There are some factory pieces which are such good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I wish I'd seen this post before buying this morning- I got 3 sweaters, a button down and a tank top for like 96$ shipped... wish I'd gotten this sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the tan stripe with the orange pants! Happy shopping, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits you created... especially the ones with the coral pants. I need to visit J Crew soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely sweater :)

    XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So versatile!

    -E
    http://nosweatsallowed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweater choices with the bright jeans..so cute ;)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore these striped sweaters with crop pants! I love how you styled the sweaters in so many different ways.

    I'm now following!

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your lay out! Your blog is lovely! I follow you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE J CREW! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's that obsessed; however, I can't exactly afford most things there, but I make do! Most of my outfits are based on the J Crew catalog; check out my blog!

    clairelemonlime.blogspot.com

    -Claire, 16

    ReplyDelete

MORE FROM THIS WEEK...