8.02.2012

Back to Blogging, Summer Style

Outfit detais:
J.Crew Brompton Clutch in Safari Cat
F21 cuff bracelets
J.Crew Quorra ballet flats
J.Crew Classic cafe capri pants
Madewell Belltower tank


If you follow my blog, then my extended absence this spring and summer was hard to miss. I wanted to say a special Thank You to the sweet blog followers who kept me in their thoughts during the absence.  



I have a lot of catching up to do, and not just with blogging! Recently I also took advantage of the big sale at J.Crew and picked up a few items on super sale that I had my eye on for the better part of the season. The rusty red color of the pants is a personal favorite, along with the Brompton clutch (above).

Here is another way to accessorize the top and pants that I'm wearing above:

Outfit details:
ASOS Suede Croc Stud Clutch
Madewell Sidewalk Skimmer in Python Print
F21 cuff bracelet
Top and pants are same as above