12.17.2012

J.Crew Oversize Merino Pocket Sweater

Outfit details:
Oversize merino pocket sweater
Minnie pants in bi-stretch wool

The Oversize Merino Pocket sweater is a gem this season (especially for tall gals). I wish it came in more colors! Getting the right size is key, I think. Not too big and shapeless, or too small so that it clings and rides up. I tried small, x-small, and xx-small and decided that x-small worked best for me with skirts and pants.

My favorite way to style this sweater is with Minnie pants for an outfit that's effortless and chic. It can also work with a skirt if you get the proportions right.

Outfit details:
No. 2 pencil skirt in snake print: J.Crew
Factory Vero clutch

Outfit details:
Grand Edie purse: J.Crew
____________________________________________________________


Only a week to go until Christmas Eve!  


Playing in my closet isn't the only thing I've been doing this month. I've also been decking our halls...



I think I threw every ornament we had on the Christmas tree this year! You've heard of the arm party? I'm calling this a tree party.