12.22.2012

J.Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Wool Herringbone

Outfit details:
Schoolboy blazer in wool herringbone
Tissue turtleneck in stripe
Vero clutch

Final sale is back at J.Crew, which means my sale shopping is for items that I'm familiar with in terms of fit. I think that Final Sale could be one of the reasons why I have so many multiples in my closet!

I received the Schoolboy blazer in wool herringbone earlier this week and wanted to do a quick post about how I'm styling it. Inspiration for the turtleneck actually came from Net-a-Porter's website. Instead of boyfriend jeans and heels, I tried skinny jeans and flats.

Here's a couple of other tops and a necklace that I'll be wearing with the jacket. I like how the pink color of the jacket tones down J.Crew's modern red and pink hues.

Outfit details:
Left: with the Rugby stripe boatneck top
Right: Blythe blouse in silk, Color crush necklace

These are a few more styling ideas that I came up with for the jacket using items from my closet. The color of the blazer makes it work right through until spring.