2.17.2014

Blue, Yellow, and Gray Inspired Capsule Wardrobe


While it  still looks and feels like winter outside, I got the inspiration for this week's Capsule Wardrobe color palette of blue, yellow, gray and off-white from J.Crew and Factory spring new arrivals.

  1. Merino side-panel v-neck sweater
  2. Jeweled Peter Pan oxford boy shirt
  3. No.2 pencil skirt in cotton twill
  4. Mini etched enamel bangle
  5. Sloane woven leather pump
  6. Deco arrowhead cuff
  7. Circle skirt in nightgarden floral
  8. Evie metallic midheel sandal
  9. Silk flutter top
  10. Charley sweater in sketched pear 
  11. Everly crackled metallic leather pumps
  12. The Cambridge Satchel Company
  13. Viv printed bow flats
  14. Vivid lemon crystal necklace
  15. Weekend sweatshirt
One of the knits that I'm wearing again this season is last year's Pear sweater. It's still a favorite and it was fun to see a Factory version this winter.


Update: I didn't post photos of my outfits for this 12 piece Capsule Wardrobe...


...but here's how I wore the items for 10 days of outfits. I plan to repeat some of these outfits before spring arrives!