3.27.2014

Easy Outfit Inspiration - J.Crew Factory Crystal Leaf Necklace and Nautical Stripe Pencil Skirt


Outfit Details:
Tank (J.Crew)
Skirt (J.Crew)
Necklace (J.Crew Factory)
Quorra ballet flats

I like using statement necklaces to update favorite older tops. The inspiration for this outfit is from J.Crew Factory, see below. I don't have the sleeveless dotted chambray top so I used a light grey top with the necklace, along with the striped pencil skirt and orange-red flats.  My skirt is from J.Crew last spring, and the shoes are the Quorra ballet flats (strappy sandals in tangerine would also look great).

  1. Crystal leaf necklace
  2. Patent minaudiere
  3. Sleeveless dotted chambray top
  4. Pencil skirt in nautical stripe
The Crystal leaf necklace is fairly substantial without being too heavy and the grey and clear stones crystals are quite neutral and works with many tops (from every season) in my closet.