3.24.2014

Easy Outfit Inspiration - Je T'aime Graphic Tee

  1. Linen Je T'aime tee
  2. Timex vintage field army watch
  3. Esplanade skirt in seersucker eyelet
  4. Lucie mirror metallic slingback flats
The colors on the Je t'aime graphic tee made me think of another favorite J.Crew graphic top that's still in my closet, the Painted bouquet tee below.


The Je T'aime is done in slouchy good linen versus cotton, and it has a looser cut than the older tee. but since I already have the Kiss Kiss tee from the slogan trend I'm on the fence about adding another one to the already extensive collection of graphic tees in my closet. Want versus need and all that.


Outfit Details:
Tee (J.Crew Factory)
Skirt (Anthropologie)
Watch (Timex for J.Crew)
Shoes (J.Crew)

The graphic tee worn with a flared skirt silhouette and metallic sandals or shoes is another no fail outfit formula from J.Crew's Looks We Love.  I plan to wear my version of the outfit with the airy pleated skirt above, and silver ballet flats.