3.14.2014

Sneak Peek - J.Crew April Previews


I'm just popping in to share the April Previews that my lovely VPS emailed to me today. 

I hope you're all doing well. What's been happening with me? I'm slowly renovating my closet with lots of inspiration from my Organized Closet board on Pinterest (but nothing as fancy as some of those dream closets).  

I finally, finally launched A Bigger Closet on Instagram. Feel free to follow me if you like, I'm just getting started. 

I'm also waiting for winter to GO AWAY! I mean do you really want to see another winter capsule wardrobe? I crave spring outfits but sometimes I think that by the time the weather cooperates, every other blogger will be pulling out their fall gear!

Anyway, above is one of my favorite pieces from the April Preview, the The Pink Geo Dress, shown with the Sophie crossbody bag in henna.
The Millie Sandal


The Cotton Pique Lace Dress and Sophie Crossbody bag


Collection Cropped Pant in Gilded Brocade
Crystal Symmetry Earrings
 T-Strap Gladiator High Heel


Point Sur Vintage Cropped Jean in Griffin Wash
Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps



Collection Eyelet Jumpsuit



Hooded Fatigue Jacket
Vans Classic Slip-on in Leather Metallic

I'm not dazzled by many of these pieces, but I do like look of the Pink Geo dress and clutch together, also the Millie sandal, and those metallic Vans.