6.12.2014

Outfit Post - Anthropologie Leifsdottir Skirt, J.Crew Jeweled Tuxedo Tank

Jeweled tuxedo tank
Stoke's aster skirt by Leifsdottir
Tortoise link bracelet
Large leather trim clutch

I call the Jeweled tuxedo tank an 'ouch' top because the jeweled trim along the neckline never fails to snag my hair when I take it off. It's very pretty though and I grabbed one in both white and navy before it sold out online.


I bought the Liefsdottir skirt that I'm wearing with a super sale price at Anthropologie several seasons ago. It's beautifully made and still looks unique. Leifsdottir is now exclusively sold by Anthropologie. Currentlty, the Azalea stitched dress and Lila eyelet dress are my favorite items from the brand. 

I'm also loving the versatility of J.Crew's large leather-trim pouch. It's a simple black and white accessory that's functional and teams well with casual or dressy outfits. 


Todays outfit color moodboard:

Into the Blue
  1. Ruffled silk top
  2. Draped silk twill skirt
  3. Beaded stone necklace 
  4. Daisy jacquard skirt
  5. Seville wedge espadrilles
  6. Passerina tee
  7. Cutler and Gross sunglasses