6.29.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Linen Dolman Tee On Repeat

Linen dolman tee
Toothpick jean in ecru
Skinny belt, J.Crew
Classic link bracelet
Quorra ballet flats
J.Crew metallic leather tote

I've worn this Linen dolman tee several times already since I got it, mainly with white skinny jeans and shorts, the Drapey drawstring pants, and these ecru toothpick jeans. It's definitely one of my favorite J.Crew tops this season. 


I added some bling to my outfit yesterday with a metallic tote and link bracelet. Mine are older versions of these classic accessories but similar styles are always available on the website. The Quorra ballet flats are also back in new colors this year. They're warm weather flats that offer more coverage than strappy sandals and keep the feet cool on warm days.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for visiting my blog! :)