7.03.2014

Pretty Print - J.Crew Hibiscus Floral Medallion Scarf 2 Ways


Floral Medallion Scarf
Piped Andie shorts
Fedora
Sandals (J.Crew, old) 
Large leather-trim pouch

The hibiscus floral and floral medallion items feature my favorite print from J.Crew's recent new arrivals for summer. The combination of classic red, white, navy, and yellow makes this scarf an extra versatile accessory that works with a lot of basics in my closet. 

Floral Medallion Scarf
This print also comes in a dress, skirt, shorts, tank top...the list goes on. The reason I chose the scarf is because it was on sale (of course), I loved the floral print with the addition of the medallions, and it's large enough to wear in a number of different ways. I'm brushing up on my scarf/sarong/pareo tying skills! ;)

Floral Medallion Scarf
Rattan clutch (mine is older, J.Crew)
Kate Spade Charming Key bangle 
Madewell sandals

Are you adding one of J.Crew's Hibiscus or Floral medallion pieces to your wardrobe this summer?