11.30.2014

J.Crew New Arrivals - Color Inspiration

Scarf, Factory
Tee, J.Crew
Cardigan, J.Crew
Boots, J.Crew

You can always count on J.Crew color wizards for interesting outfit color combinations. I liked quite a few of the palettes featured in December's Style Guide and plan to use them for outfit planning inspiration. One was this olive/dark mustard, navy, ivory and red combination. I don't have a lot of olive or yellow separates in my closet, but I do have plenty of red.

Color Inspiration

  1. Broken-in boyfriend jean in traction wash
  2. Wool Melton Swing Coat
  3. Fair Isle Stripe Scarf 
  4. Roxie glossy leather pumps
  5. Lulu Frost Nova Earring
  6. Drapey tuxedo top
All of the  colors in this palette are combined on the Fair Isle stripe scarf. I copied them in my own outfit with the Factory Checkered scarf, an olive cardigan, white tee, dark wash jeans, and neutral colored boots for an outfit that feels festive without being too bright.