11.15.2014

November Style Inspiration - Stripes And Leopard Print


I've been lukewarm on J.Crew this fall, at least until the latest round of new arrivals and my November Style Guide arrived last week, along with the first snowfall of the season. NOW I'm inspired to plan some cold weather outfits! 

The inspiration for this animal print and stripe mix was borrowed from Looks We Love:

November Style Inspiration

1. Tissue turtleneck tee in heather stripe
2. Box pleat skirt in crepe
3. Starlight bracelet (love this!)
4. Industrial bolt bracelet
5. Sophia Webster Nicole calf hair heels

I paired an older tissue turtleneck with a leopard print wool scarf in the same colorway, and comfortable gold metallic/black patent flats versus a strappy sandal. Ankle boots or a black heels would make the outfit more dressy of course. 

This is how I'll be wearing my 'inspired' outfit this month, Excursion quilted vest optional. :) 

From My Closet

My bracelets are older J.Crew favorites, but the pretty Starlight bracelet (below, currently on sale) would be great for adding sparkle to holiday outfits. I especially like the way it looks worn in pairs.

J.Crew Starlight Bracelet