1.28.2015

J.Crew February New Arrival Favorites


  1. XOXO tee
  2. Speckled cotton long-sleeve tee
  3. Reese pant
  4. Uptown tote
  5. Sparkle crew-neck sweater 
  6. Floral cluster bracelet
  7. Elsie pump
  8. Chevron pinstripe scarf and AH HA tee
  9. Henley top
  10. Elsie crackle leather pumps
  11. Printed pouch
  12. Metallic pleated midi skirt
  13. Parker crossbody bag
  14. Pop flower necklace
  15. Sparkle crew-neck sweater 

After much anticipation, the new arrivals have been added to J.Crew's website. Nothing truly jumped out at me as a full price must have, but I'll be taking a closer look at the items over the next few days and I'm sure that I'll add a number of pieces to my 'if it goes on sale' list.

I do really like all the shades of pink, including a number of the pink baubles, and I love the kitty print featured on some accessories. Are any of the new items on on your spring wishlist?

I also shared my Madewell new arrival favorites yesterday. Check those out too, especially if you like pink and red! :)