1.14.2015

LOFT Style - New Arrivals & Outfit Inspiration

  1. Shop the outfit at Loft.
  2. Stripeblock sweater in cotton/cashmere.
  3. Open cardigan (polka dot shirt # )
  4. Shop the outfit at Loft.
  5. Shop the outfit at Loft.
  6. Seamed ponte flippy skirt (also comes in tall sizes).
  7. Polka dot utility blouse (also comes in petite sizes). 
  8. Shop the outfit at Loft.

Red outfits feel less holiday themed now don't they? My favorites from these new arrivals at the LOFT include the Polka dot utility blouse which also comes in petite sizes, and the flippy skirts in solids and tweed stripe, both available in tall sizes.

I'm sure we'll see more of the color red from retailers leading up to February 14th. The new arrivals at LOFT are already inspiring me to rework items from my closet with similar color combinations.

Here are five red, grey/black, and off-white outfit ideas that I came up with using mostly J.Crew and Factory items: