- Gingham midi skirt
- Tie-waist cami
- Shirred organza top in gingham
- Coinseal statement necklace
- Collarless popover shirt in flowerstamp
- Shoulder zip stripe sweater
- The perfect tunic in stripe
- Oversized boyshirt in buffalo check
- Silk pintuck tee in flowerstamp
Today's new arrivals at Madewell are a few months ahead of their wear date where I live, but it's still fun to check them out. The items above were a few that caught my eye from this small roll-out.
I think the colors and patterns make them very easy to mix and match with basics in the closet. Which are your favorites?