1.05.2015

Outfit Post - Merino Tunic Sweater And Hunter Boots


I took a chance on the print and sizing with these Carnaby snake print Hunter rain boots when they were on final sale at Hunter this fall. I'm so glad I did because I love the fit and even the eye catching but neutral colored print. 


The print and colors on the boots are easy to wear with similar neutrals, like the Merino pocket tunic sweater from the Factory. Both colors (grey/brown and black/black) are perfect with the boots, and off-white, grey, or black skinny jeans. If you missed the sweater, a similar style is currently available at Banana Republic.


Winter arrived where I live and the Fuzzy Trapper hat has become a go to item. I especially like the soft, fleecy lining. Mine is from the Factory, but J.Crew also offers a similar style.