2.20.2015

J.Crew New Arrival Favorites - Red and Black

  1. Sold-out online. Try the Silk dot scarf.
  2. Harper mules
  3. Triple bar cuff bracelet
  4. Cropped patio trouser
  5. Wide perforated hair barette
  6. Native Union® Clic wooden case for iPhone® 6
  7. Regent blazer in linen
  8. Curved oval ring
  9. Marlow fabric mules
  10. Drapey oxford crepe cap-sleeve top

Red and black with some shade of white is another classic spring palette that I really like. Above are some of my favorites in these colors from the new arrivals at J.Crew.

I've been on the fence about the collar design on the Regent blazer since it first came out, but the new colors are so versatile that I'm tempted to add one to my spring/summer wishlist. I also like the pattern and colors on the Marlow fabric mules for accessorizing outfits in this color palette.