2.12.2015

LOFT New Arrival Favorites and Outfit Inspiration

  1. Striped two in one sweater
  2. Floral Riviera shorts (love the longer inseam)
  3. Breton stripe anorak
  4. Lace-up sneakers
  5. Scuba flounce dress
  6. Pindot collared shell, Crossed cuff bracelet
  7. Shirttail skirt
  8. Sleeveless mixed media tee
  9. Slip-on sneakers
  10. Melange trouser skirt
  11. Piped utility blouse
  12. Mixed stripe dress
  13. Heathered bi-stretch ankle pants, Slide sandals (pre-order)
  14. Pocket blouse

LOFT's color of the month is citron. I love how yellow pops against a black, grey, and white palette. Above are some of my favorite new arrivals from their website this week. 

I only have a few items in bright yellow in my closet. The Factory clutch and J.Crew pencil skirt above are past season favorites. I'll be using them soon to create spring outfits based on this color palette.