2.03.2015

Outfit Post - Blue Inspired


J.Crew currently offers several colors in their sweaters that are very similar to the one above. Mine is from a previous season, along with the striped turtleneck. Currently I'm wearing it with beige wool pants and black, brown, and gold accessories. 


The color of my sweater was called retro jade although I think it looks more blue than green. My favorite piece that's currently available in a similar color is the V-neck cashmere cardigan below. I chose ivory for the camisole in the set, but black, navy, or misty turquoise would also be food options. 



What I like most about the color of the cardigan is that it works with outfits year round. For spring just add a cami or tee, shorts, open flats or sandals, and other favorite warm weather accessories.