3.11.2015

J.Crew New Arrival Favorites - Shades of Pink

  1. Photo floral tank top
  2. Tassel sandals
  3. Stacked sequin shell
  4. Sleeveless silk shell
  5. Falling pansies twill tank top 
  6. Laser-cut circle midi skirt
  7. Printed striped pom-pom scarf
  8. Pre-order Super™ Mona Ferragosto sunglasses
  9. Lace-hem sweater
Well it's finally beginning to feel like spring where I live. While it's been fun to see spring styles at J.Crew since January, this is the first roll-out that I'm truly inspired to shop because I may actually be able to wear the items before they sell-out!

I'm usually drawn to soft pink shades, and these were some of my favorite pieces from today's new arrivals on the website. It's also nice to see more cotton and silk pieces in both tops and skirts this time around.