5.30.2015

Outfit Post - Old Navy High-Rise Linen Shorts, J.Crew Elephant Parade Tee


The Elephant parade tee is one of my all time favorite graphic t-shirts from J.Crew. I love it with the Old Navy Belted high-rise linen-blend shorts, J.Crew gladiator sandals, and a straw tote for an easy warm weather casual outfit. My etched cuff is older from Forever21 but I found a great copy in silver that I linked to above and below. 


OOTD - Elephant Parade Tee

If you missed J.Crew's elephant tee, check out the Loft tee, shorts, cardigan and scarf that I also linked to in this post. Either of these can be worn with a basic tee or tank top to create a similar outfit.

  1. Belted high-rise belted linen-blend shorts
  2. Gladiator sandals great price, comes in 3 colors
  3. Etched cuff bracelet
  4. Elephant tee in linen, this cute print is also available in a cardigan and shorts
  5. Elephant pom pom scarf
  6. Straw tote in navy or natural