6.22.2015

Outfit Post - Slouchy Sweater, White Denim Shorts


I love these colors together! This was a running errands outfit that I wore on Saturday morning. 


Flats or wedge? Either one goes with white denim shorts. All items except my bracelet and sunglasses are older pieces from my closet. 

OOTD - Sweater With Shorts

My roomy spring through fall sweater is a cotton blend that's perfect for cooler mornings. I wore it before on the blog with drapey pants here. The back is slightly longer than the front. I linked to similar new styles at J.Crew, above. 



Create a similar outfit with this white/black/rust palette: 
  1. Parker Crossbody Bag. Do we really need another black bag? Yes! :)
  2. Striped Short-Sleeve V-Neck Sweater - in clay/white.
  3. Clarks Palmdale Sands - on sale and I love the cut-out detail on these. 
  4. Denim Roll-Up Short in White - a summer staple and they're going fast!
  5. Ringed Grosgrain Belt - I would be all over this if I didn't have a similar belt already!
  6. Nomad Sonoma Wedge/Platform - great price and I like the stud detail.