I love these colors together! This was a running errands outfit that I wore on Saturday morning.
Flats or wedge? Either one goes with white denim shorts. All items except my bracelet and sunglasses are older pieces from my closet.
My roomy spring through fall sweater is a cotton blend that's perfect for cooler mornings. I wore it before on the blog with drapey pants here. The back is slightly longer than the front. I linked to similar new styles at J.Crew, above.
Create a similar outfit with this white/black/rust palette:
- Parker Crossbody Bag. Do we really need another black bag? Yes! :)
- Striped Short-Sleeve V-Neck Sweater - in clay/white.
- Clarks Palmdale Sands - on sale and I love the cut-out detail on these.
- Denim Roll-Up Short in White - a summer staple and they're going fast!
- Ringed Grosgrain Belt - I would be all over this if I didn't have a similar belt already!
- Nomad Sonoma Wedge/Platform - great price and I like the stud detail.